Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stella's Favorite Songs & Number

Stella has two favorite songs that she wants me to play on my iPhone all of the time. "Love on Top" by Beyonce' and "You Brought the Sunshine" by The Clark Sisters. She'll go about her business around the house and then the music hits her once again and she has to dance. Most of the time, she has to have the iPhone in her hand. She has some new, sweet dance moves! Unfortunately, she noticed I had the camera on and was frozen for the last 30 seconds or so of the first video. I apologize for not taking the time to edit.





I'm working on counting with Stella. So far we're stuck at 2, her favorite number. If you count to 3 or 5, she'll just keep repeating 2. I catch her sorting her toys and saying 2 over and over again. She even holds her little fingers up for two, or maybe it's just a peace sign. :) I hope she continues with her favorite number at least until her birthday in January.

1 comment: