Monday, January 30, 2012

Sleep Walker

I can't believe that I haven't blogged about this yet! I talked about changing Stella's bed in a previous post and the first few nights went very well. Then, she spent a few nights getting up a few times before finally drifting off to sleep around 10:30 or 11. We were ok with that, too. What we weren't prepared for was finding her asleep on the kitchen rug! We have no idea what time she got out of bed. She was in her room when I went to sleep at midnight, and Stephen found her in the kitchen at 6:15. It looks like she had a little fun with her refrigerator magnets before curling up with her blanket. Awwww! The last several nights have been smooth except for a slight hiccup last night. She climbed up her chair and turned her bedroom light on a few times and then came out of her bedroom once. It's a process, but she's catching on quickly. In other news, Stella is using her potty chair once or twice a day. Woohoo!



2 comments:

  1. Ok, I still get all emotional every time I see this picture. Bless her little heart. I love this little angel so much. I wonder what she was thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! precious little girl!! So proud of Stella using her potty chair!!

    ReplyDelete