Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What a pretty Wednesday!

It was so nice this afternoon that Stephen and I decided to play with Stella outside. We put a quilt down with some toys for her. She was especially interested in the different patterns of the quilt.



Learning to sit up! She's almost got it down.



Smiling at Mommy.



Playing with daddy.



This little face makes my heart melt.



Stella just looked up for the longest at the trees and sky cooing and jabbering. So sweet! (Is there anything cuter than little baby feet?)

3 comments:

  1. Each day I fall in love with Stella more and more. If I never receive another material gift in my life, she is gift enough for me! What a blessing...........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hers precious! Bring her to see her Toms, please.

    ReplyDelete