Friday, July 9, 2010

"Back" to where we started.

Stella has refused to sleep on her back for the past 4 1/2 months. She is a belly sleeper all the way. She went to bed around 8:00 PM tonight. Stephen went to check on her an hour later and found her like this! Normally if she rolls to her back during the night, she fusses and Stephen or I have to go in her room and put her on her belly so she can fall asleep again. I am not sure how long she will stay this way tonight, but it's funny how quickly things can change with a little one. She may be a back sleeper for awhile, or tomorrow it might be her belly again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking this little gal is going to relish in keeping the whold world guessing. ha ha And I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I could sleep like that. It looks like the epitome of comfort!

    ReplyDelete