Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our Thursday night. . .

Daddy had to work tonight, and I hate that he missed dinner. Have you ever tasted chicken & gravy baby food? (I have to try them all just for curiosity sake.) YUCK! But, this little lady loved it. We are still having difficulty getting her interested in anything other than a bottle, so I love to see her enjoy something.

I love her Squints Palledorous grin.



I think she likes this way better than fruit.



Mom, I'm sorry about crying every other night this week over dinner. This isn't so bad after all.



You can't turn your head for one second!



I'd rather feed myself, thanks.



Laying back with a full belly, showing off the new Pooh jams from Nene and E.

6 comments:

  1. Love that face !!! Glad to see she found something she liked!!! Cute pjs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is in for some real treats, food-wise, when she gets older. It will just take some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She cracks me up. She'll be zinging them in before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she's just gonna be a mean and taters girl. I mean seriously - do any of us really like fruit? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to tell you, she's holding out for the chocolate!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete