Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Valentine

Every holiday is more special with Stella in our world. I had fun hugging & kissing on my little Valentine yesterday. She got a goody bag at Nene and E's house yesterday that included this adorable, personalized Dumbo. So cute!




Nene made sugar cookies yesterday and I brought them home to decorate.





I put two in each treat bag and we took them to Kindermusik tonight to exchange with all of our new friends.




Stella brought home some cute stuff, too! Her first Valentine's Day party. *sniff*

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's having holiday parties with friends already! Gee......Our little sweetie is growing up way too fast. She'll always be our baby girl though, at least I tell her that all the time. I'm sure she will correct me on that matter someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete