Monday, February 21, 2011

What a Week!

Whew! It's been a busy last few days. That's why it has been almost a week since my last post. It seems like we have barely been home, but there is much to talk about. Stella officially started walking last Tuesday. I can't wait to post a video, if I can chase her down. Since she has been walking several steps at a time for a couple of months, she knew what to do. Now add the new confidence on top of the basics, and she is all over the place. It's so cute to watch.

Last Friday, I took her to Aunt Sis's office for a visit. I put her down on the floor in the hallway just before we got to her office. Stella walked in all by herself and surprised Aunt Sis! On Sunday, she did the same thing for E. I put her down in the hallway at church and she walked up and surprised him while he was talking to someone. What a big girl!

In other news, her hair is completely out of control. It's growing so long as you can see in this picture during a shampoo in the tub. . .




But after a day of play, naps, and all of the other activities of a one year old it looks like this . . .



And here is another I took the same day on my phone that I like to call laughter. Happy baby girl.

3 comments:

  1. I think that second picture is about my favorite picture of her ever!! It screams Stella...............How I love this baby girl and she is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella is changing by leaps and bounds, where has time gone? Love the curly hair!! Cannot wait to see her walking everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no way her hair was that long even two weeks ago!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete