Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I walked out of my bedroom this morning and heard Stella giggling as she ran down the hall to greet me. She and her daddy had been up a few minutes and he was making me breakfast. She made it to me and hugged on my leg. I reached down to pick her up and she patted my back which I'm sure meant, "I love you, Mommy." I look at Stella and have a hard time believing that I helped make something so cute and wonderful. I'm thankful everyday, but most especially today for being blessed to have the gift of Stella. Being her mom is my dream job! Thank you God for my sweet, little family. My heart is full today.



I love that I finally captured the Stella Stinker face today! She cracks me up when she snarls her nose up like this. It normally comes directly after hearing, "No no!"

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable pictures of an adorable toddler. Holly, you are such a great example of a wonderful Mommy. No wonder you get those pats on the back..Stella knows this too!! :-)
    I love you so much and am so very proud of you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete