Monday, May 2, 2011

What a weekend!

Whew, I'm tired. We had a long weekend. Aunt Sis and I attended a conference for Junior Auxiliary in Memphis with other members of our local chapter. We were away Friday - Sunday and enjoyed at least two days with no rain. Nene was willing to go with us once again and watch Stella so I did not have to leave her all weekend. I'm just not ready for that!

They had lots of fun on their own. Nene took Stella to the zoo on Saturday. She sent me this adorable picture as they were leaving that I think sums up Stella's thoughts for the day.



I can't wait to see the other pictures! Stella has gotten so big. She was all over that hotel room. We were joking that she must have walked 10 miles over those 3 days. She opened every cabinet and door and picked up every item in the room at least 5 times. She's learning and exploring - it's so fun to watch. Last year's trip to Mobile, Alabama for the conference was quite different. I love watching my baby grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment