Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thankful for NO plastic!

I have always loved children's clothing and when you are buying for your own, it's even cuter. I feel like I can justify my latest purchases because up until now, I have bought very little for Stella. We were so blessed by our friends, family, and church with several showers and she has a closet full of clothes. Well, I love hunting different sites and blogs for unique things that you cannot find in local children's stores. When I find something cool I can't help myself. I had been eyeing these few pieces nearly the whole time I was pregnant. They have been calling my name for a few weeks and I just had to purchase them!

As for the title of this blog. . . I am thankful that I do not own any credit cards or I would be in a BIG mess. I will pace myself and stick to purchasing "statement pieces" for now. Haha! So my one month old baby has a shirt on the way from Barney's. Do you think I own anything from Barney's? NO! Her Aunt Sis was swell enough to buy her an awesome pair of socks and a bib from there on her last trip to New York. Little Stella doesn't know how cool she will be! I feel like listening to a little Steeler's Wheel.




2 comments:

  1. You know I love this. S'much. :) Aunt Sis is the coolest aunt since Pammy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clowns n Jokers takes the cake. That's the best onesie ever!

    ReplyDelete