Monday, August 2, 2010

Shop til you drop.

We had a great weekend! Stella and I went with Nene to shop in Jackson. We hit loads of sales and that little girl racked up. It's not everyday that you can buy 9 items at Old Navy for $28. They had the cutest leggings and shirts. My favorite boutique shops even had nice sales. She also got some new shoes, several dresses, and even some things for next spring and summer. Nene and Mommy found some great deals for ourselves when we weren't hunting through racks of baby clothes. It was our first marathon shopping trip since I had Stella. We left Union City around 9:30 and didn't get home until 8:30 that evening. Whew! She did really well considering she never took a nap. There was way too much to see.

Well, she did snooze for 10 minutes or so while Nene and I took a little break. I snapped this picture on my phone. Once we hit the stores again, she was wide awake smiling at everyone that spoke to her.



Trying on one of her new outfits. . .

3 comments:

  1. I know that every comment I make here is the same, but how is it possible that she can get any cuter? I can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she looks so grown. Thems big girl clothes. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is absolutely adorable!!! But it's on Miss Stella, so why wouldn't it be?

    ReplyDelete