Saturday, October 2, 2010

FALL

I am so happy about the recent weather changes. Cool mornings, beautiful afternoons, and crisp nights make for a happy mommy. Fall and winter are my favorites. Yesterday Mom, Stella, and I went to Reelfoot Lake for the annual Arts and Crafts festival. Stella loved looking around at all of the people and action. It was a gorgeous day. I have so much fun sharing all of these things that I remember doing with my mommy with her now. And as a side note, one of my favorite things about being a mom is having a constant excuse to push around a stroller/cart all of the time! Those things come in handy when shopping. After we got home from the lake, Papa and Nana came over for a visit and brought Ramzi with them. I love watching the girls study each other. And the toy stealing is still going strong. How do they learn that at such an early age?

Is this your Papa, too?



Both girls are teething, can't you tell?



Ummm, that's my flower you're stealing.



Hi!



Goodness! A full day playing a Nene and E's, Arts and Crafts, and having company over can really wear a little girl out.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!! I so glad the girls got to see each other!! They both growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete