Monday, October 25, 2010

Slacker

Well, it seems that I have slacked on my blog posts. With busy schedules and no home computer, it's been hard to keep it updated. I am hoping to have a new computer by Christmas. If I can ever settle on one. . . .I am back and forth between a Mac or another Dell. I realize that the learning curve for a Mac is pretty large but I will be using it for internet, iTunes, and pictures only. I think we would enjoy one. Now if I were doing business or school work from home, I doubt I'd be so convinced. We'll see, but that new Macbook Air sure is looking nice.

Little Stella has been a busy bee lately. She cut her second tooth last week and it's shining next to the other one on the bottom. She looks so cute when she smiles now! I'm so thankful that teething doesn't seem to bother her. Aside from some chewing and slobber, I'd never know that she was cutting teeth at all.

Mamaw and Papaw came to visit us Thursday evening. They stayed until Saturday and Stella loved cuddling with them. Nene, Mamaw, Stella, and I went shopping on Friday. We found even more things for Stella's December/Christmas wardrobe, a cute winter coat, and some other treasures as well. Mommy even scored some new fall clothes that I needed. Do you ever wonder what in the world you wore the previous year? Well, last year I was pregnant but still. . . my closet was in a very sad state for the colder months.

We had family pictures made on Saturday and I can hardly wait to see them! Layla joined us and was a good girl. I was more worried about her behavior than Stella's. I think we got some great shots and maybe one will make it to our first family Christmas card. I can't believe it's almost time to order stuff like that!

Don't worry about the lack of pictures. There will be plenty to post later this week. We have a weekend full of plans with Halloween festivities. Stella's costume came in last week and it's SO cute!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait!! I'll be seeing that girl (and Layla!) in just a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete