Friday, October 1, 2010

Nosey Rosie

That's the name I like to call Stella. She is a people watcher already. I love how inquisitive she is. Stella can give an amazing stare down.

Yesterday at Wal-Mart, Stella refused to sit facing forward. She had one leg out the whole time with her head and necked turned as far backwards as possible. I finally just sat her in the cart sideways so she could take in all of the sights.






Obviously I forgot her little seat cover for shopping carts. I took a blanket in for her instead. I envisioned her sucking on the handle of the cart and freaked out a little. Ewww.

3 comments:

  1. That first shot cracks me up. Sitting up so straight and proper with her toes sticking out of her jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the sweetest pictures yet. That sweet little head of hers. Love my little angel baby more every day.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right...start 'em young!

    ReplyDelete