Monday, October 11, 2010

No Plans

We love to be on the go at the Turner house, but sometimes weekends with no plans are the best. Stephen was on call, so technically we couldn't do much anyway. Stella and Stephen both passed out last night and I had to snap a picture.



Stella graduated to her big car seat today. Not that we had planned to do so, but because I realized that her infant seat was in my car after I had clocked in at work. Oops! According to her Daddy, she loved the new view. Her legs were getting pretty long for her other seat and a change was coming soon. I just helped the process along with my forgetfulness this morning. Check out that morning hair!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that my "morning hair" looked so cute! LOL
    This picture makes me want to smile and cry all at the same time. Baby girl is growing up way too fast! Sure do love, love, love my Stella...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby. :) Cool Pooh jammies, too.

    ReplyDelete