Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Stephen turned 27 yesterday. We had a family dinner for him last night that included lots of his favorites, he opened presents, and then we watched some of the election results for awhile. I'm sure he loved sharing his special day with the election. Stella had a big day playing at Nene's and then partying all night. She fell asleep on the way home. This is a picture of her after we got in the house.



I took her out of the carseat and went to put on her pajamas. She was still out of it and never opened her eyes until I pulled her shirt off. She woke up and whined a little before rolling over and curling up into her normal sleep position. Poor baby! She was exhausted.



I was able to turn her back over and put her jammies on quickly without much fuss. No rocking was required to go back to sleep. Whew! Finally in her bed.

4 comments:

  1. she is sooooooooooo adorable holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too sweet! She grows more precious each passing day...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I've had a day like that myself, only with less partying and more work. She's too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete