Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Words

Well, I've put off blogging about it thinking that it was still babbling. I guess it's for certain, Stella can say mama, dada, and byebye. She will crawl towards us saying all 3, so they aren't always right but I still thinking that she is trying to say our names. When we get ready to leave I try to practice byebye with her. She won't always wave, but she has said it a few times. How exciting!

She also took a STEP last night! At Nene and E's house, she took one step by herself towards the ottoman. She is gaining balance more each day not to mention bravery. She can crawl so fast and that's still her favorite method, but she also cruises fast along the furniture. When she does let go, she normally sits down quickly with her eyes wide as if to say, "Woah! I'm not quite ready for that yet." Now that she took one independent step, more are soon to come I'm sure. We'll see if she decides to practice more or if crawling is still better.

2 comments:

  1. Stop the clock! Stop the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A step already!!! Pretty soon she will running around the Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete