Monday, November 22, 2010

Stella Meets Sam!

I can't believe that it took so long, but Stella finally got to meet Sam last weekend. He is the son of one of my greatest friends, Lauren. Lauren moved to Memphis after high school. Although there are lots of miles between us, we always have so much fun together when we get the chance. I'm thankful for lasting friendships. Lauren had Sam in March and it's so much fun to watch our babies grow together. Our schedules were finally free, so Stella and I made the trip to Memphis last weekend. It was a rainy day, but we still got out to have lunch and go to a few stores. Then it was back to Sam's house for some playtime. Stella loved Sam's Leapfrog table. We enjoyed our day and can't wait to see them again soon!

Hello new friend!



What did you say, Mom?



I'm not sure what this face means. . .



"Hey Sam, smile for me."



:) CHEESE - I love this grin!



Check out that stream of drool. You know what that means. More teeth!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! Can't wait to do it again. It's so much fun watching our babies grow up together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day 4 sweeties met. Two new ones and two older ones. Great pictures. So glad y'all finally got together. Precious babies and precious mommies too!

    ReplyDelete