Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Cheer

Decorations = Temptation in our house this year. It's hard for a little baby to see all of the pretty, sparkly stuff and not touch it. Stella turned 10 months Saturday and is so very busy. The decorations have kept her entertained, but I will have to say that she has done better than I expected with them so far. She is learning about no-no more and more each day. It's so much fun to decorate for the holidays and as I posted before, I was happy to have a week off to get it all done before the madness of the season begins. Between Thanksgiving, a concert at our church on Sunday, and going to Nashville next weekend, there would have been no other time to decorate. So this year I broke my normal rule and have the house ready prior to eating my turkey! The only thing left to do is garland around my door and hanging our huge wreath above the garage. That will be a project for Daddy!

SNOW - I wish!



The table is even festive.



Buying for a little one is absolutely too fun and easy.



Traditional red and green. My favorite.



And like every year, Graceland is prominently displayed with her own decorations.



I don't know what I like more about this. The toy soldier, or the fact that it was less than 10 dollars at Decor Direct a couple of years ago?



I am so proud of the wreath I made this year! It beats the huge price tag on most I've seen at flower shops during the holiday open houses.

3 comments:

  1. Your decorations look so great!!! Love Stella's stocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay girlie, you must do a tutorial on your awesome wreath! Love it!
    Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete