Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goodyear Christmas Party

Stella went to the Goodyear Christmas party with me on Saturday and was able to meet and visit with several of my coworkers while I painted dozens of faces. She had lots of fun even though she wasn't too sure about all of the workers that were walking around in costume. Santa, Rudolph, Dora the Explorer, and Spongebob were not her favorite part of the day. She didn't cry, but would bury her head in my shoulder each time they walked by then peek to see if they were gone. The surprised look in these pictures is her spotting one of them I'm sure. And side note: She is going to have a permanently orange nose if she doesn't stop eating sweet potatoes, carrots, and pumpkin!

"Mom, this kid beside me isn't old enough to be scared but I'm freaked out!"



Still cautious to ensure that she stays a healthy distance away from Rudolph. . .



Notice the candy cane drippings on her collar.



And this is a picture I took with my phone of her playing on one of the huge, inflatable bounce slides. I put her up there after all of the big kids were gone to see what she would do. She LOVED it! I had to get a friend's son to climb up there to get her off of it when it was time for us to go.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she gets her fear of "people in suits" from Ryan. I'm sure you remember that trip to Six Flags that was a fiasco for us as he went through about a 3 year phase. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute. I am at a loss for other, more clever words.

    ReplyDelete