Thursday, December 2, 2010

A stinky first.

After a rather large dinner, Stephen decided that Stella immediately needed a bath. I advised against it, but since I was on my way to choir practice my opinion was not needed. Mommy thought she needed to settle her tummy, Daddy said it wouldn't matter.

As I am walking out the door. . .

Stephen: "I see bubbles in the water."

Me : Laughter

Stephen: "Oh my gosh!!"

Me: Running quickly to the bathroom. . .

Stephen: "Stella pooped in the her tub!"


Santa didn't see me did he, Mommy??

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*WHEEZE*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles was about Stella's age when this happened to us for the first time. I'm sorry to report that it wasn't the last. One time he was taking a bath and I was in and out getting stuff done around the house. I kept walking through the house and telling him to sit down in the tub. I didn't realize I was telling him to sit in a poop :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I think that it's just not possible for her to get any cuter...

    Then here we go again, with a brand new picture! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I recall cleaning up a mess or two like this in times past. hahahahahaha. Oh the memories. So glad you have the mind to write them all down. :-) I believe this is the sweetest picture. I'd love to have a room papered in all her pictures!! Just a CRAZY grandmother..........

    ReplyDelete