Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Shopping Trip

Stella, Nene, Aunt Sis, and I are in Nashville shopping this weekend. Day 1 was busy, but fun. Stella had to take a little break.



After shopping, we went out to dinner with friends of ours from Murfreesboro and Stella finally got to meet Mondale. The last time Mondale saw me was right after Christmas last year when I was great with child!



"Hey, I've heard about you."



When we made it to our hotel last night, Stella was so full of energy. Aunt Sis was monitoring her as she bounced around the pillows so she wouldn't fall off of the bed.



She finally had enough and went to sleep. Check out that hair from all of the playing before.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to see this sweet baby today! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on Dawn's face, you'd think Stella was hers and Mondales. lol

    ReplyDelete