Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bright, Bright Sunshiny Day

It's a beautiful day in Tennessee! I can't believe that 9 days ago I posted a picture of Stella in the snow. Stella and I enjoyed strolling around the neighborhood this afternoon while Daddy washed my car. It just seemed like the thing to do once the temperature reached 60 degrees.

As you can see by the pictures, Stella is standing up so well. She has started taking 4 to 5 steps at a time this week. Before, you were lucky to see more than 1 or 2 steps. Her confidence is growing, we're sure to be calling it all out walking before you know it. I can't blame her for holding back. She is a speedy crawler and can cover much more distance in less time. That skill is very handy for chasing Layla around the house.













No comments:

Post a Comment