Monday, January 31, 2011

Where Did You Find That?

A few people have asked where I found some of the things that I used for Stella's party. Here are some links you can check out for all sorts of fun stuff.

The cool party garland came all the way from England via Little Tea Wagon shop on Etsy.



I found the neat paper straws at Bake it Pretty. They have candles, cupcake picks, foils, sprinkles and lots more!



Her cool birthday hat came from the Baby Gardener. The website also has a collection of vintage themed birthday party and baby shower supplies.



I purchased these images from Vintage Bella on Etsy. I cut them out and hot glued toothpicks to make the cupcake picks.



You can order custom poms poms to hang from Party Poms. There are tons of colors to choose from!



Paper Follie can create an awesome name or Happy Birthday banner for you!



Looking for some inspiration? Here are some of my favorite blogs:

Design Dazzle
Save the Date for Cupcakes
Birthday Girl

1 comment: