Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Vintage Celebration

It all started with a little vintage, fabric party banner that I found on Etsy a few months ago. I had a vision for what would be a sweet and perfect way to celebrate the first year of a special little girl. After making several more purchases on Etsy, baking with Mom for two days, and gathering our collection of crystal and vintage serving pieces, Stella's first party was a major hit. There were 50 people there to celebrate!

The main table.



Simply sweet.



Neopolitan cake!



Vintage cupcake picks.



Cookie favor boxes and labels to coordinate with her invitations.



We never throw a party without these. Nene's recipe is the best!



Every guest got to choose their favorites. Chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, sugar cookies, and oatmeal craisin.



Just for the birthday girl.



Aunt Sis



Mommy and her sweet girl.



Family picture.



Opening gifts.



I think that she enjoyed her party!

5 comments:

  1. Her party was perfect! It was obvious by the turnout that so many people love that little girl. I know her Auntie Pammy is crazy about her. Perfect day for an absolutely precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious party!! Happy Birthday Miss Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still bummed that I had to miss it, but it looked awesome! What some great memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella has fullfilled every possible dream I ever had of being a grandmother and then some. Every day when she comes through the door and I see that sweet smile, my whole world lights up. Thank you God again and again for our precious Stella. The party was amazing Holly, as I knew it would be. Love you most..Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you used some of my pics. :) Stella is one lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete