Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nene!

I would like to wish my mom, the incredible Nene, a very happy birthday today! She is such a wonderful mom, Nene to Stella, and friend. I am so thankful for her. She takes such great care of Stella when I am at work and that means so much to me. She received a little rocking chair for her 1st birthday 55 years ago. It has been passed down through the years and she recently had it recovered for Stella. It is adorable! That chair is full of memories and I'm glad that Stella will get to enjoy it now. Thanks, Nene!

3 comments:

  1. I join you in wishing Mrs. J a very happy birthday. She holds a special place in my heart, and I really feel that she is one of the nicest, most generous, and hilarious people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwe. I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for picking it up Holly. I have the greatest picture of you sitting in it when you were little Holly with Pa-paws glasses on. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fabric! Way to go Nene!

    ReplyDelete