Friday, May 21, 2010

Decisions, decisions.

The pictures from the photo session I talked about last week were posted online yesterday. Here is a sample of some of a collage that can be created using the different poses. I love stuff like this!



Katrina is awesome. It seems to take no time to get great shots. She and Whitney are both great with kids and make the experience fun. The hardest part was the wardrobe changes. Stella got fussy every time I bothered her to change, but she didn't seem to mind getting the pictures snapped. Now, how in the world do I choose my prints? I have to remember that there are many more sessions to come. I already have some poses in mind!

This could get bad.

1 comment:

  1. Just a recommendation...the pics get better and better as they get older. I spent too much on the earlier photo shoots. Should have waited. It's hard to imagine that the pics get better, but they do. She's an angel.

    ReplyDelete