Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photo Session

Stella had her 3 month pictures made today at Photography by Katrina. I can't wait to see them! She did so well and the shots I saw were so sweet. I am excited about the "Watch Me Grow" program. We will get a panel with a pose from each session: 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Also there will be a composite with little shots of her hands, eyes, feet, bottom, etc. And my favorite, a 20 page album with poses from each session. I love pictures! A little too much. . .

Here is a picture that Dad sent me from his phone on Sunday. I was out of the room trying to download Stella's dedication pictures while the rest of the family was entertaining my child. They are a funny bunch. At least Stella thinks so!

2 comments:

  1. Her was all cracked up. The fam is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be curious to see them...in three months. ;o)

    ReplyDelete