Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally!

Stella is finally asleep for the evening. She woke up at 7 A.M., napped about 40 minutes after lunch on Mom's shoulder, and that was IT for the day! Good grief. She was so tired all afternoon but just couldn't get to sleep. She missed her morning nap. I think that was the reason for the mix up.

She spent her first whole service in the church nursery and did well! I am sure that the ladies held and talked to her, which is perfectly fine. She was somewhere new and didn't want to miss anything by napping. Poor baby finally settled down around 9:30. She will sleep all night no doubt. I went in to check on her and she was in full stretch out mode. So sleepy!

Now, it's Mommy's turn. I have been entertaining her all day long. :)


1 comment:

  1. Hers precious. And that's still the coolest baby bedding I've ever seen.

    I'm glad I got to see her this weekend!

    ReplyDelete