Tuesday, September 21, 2010

8 months!

Stella is EIGHT months old now! That's 2/3 of a year people. :)

And to celebrate one more month of life, she pulled up on the couch all by herself for the first time! I grabbed her hand once she made it because she tried to be a big shot and let go. I told her she wasn't quite ready for that yet. She's been trying to pull up for the past several weeks. I'm glad that she finally figured it out. She always has the cutest look on her face after she does something new as if to say, "Did you see that Mommy?"

Almost. . .



She did it!



Stella is starting to enjoy some kid's shows on tv for short periods of time. She likes to watch Nick Jr. at Nene's house in the mornings, especially Jack's Big Music Show. Yesterday's episode featured country/bluegrass and she loved the song "We're a Jugband." She still doesn't watch for very long, but that's OK by me. I really don't want her glued to the tv at this point. Up until now, Sportscenter and Wheel of Fortune were the only things that held her attention. She truly belongs to Stephen and I!

3 comments:

  1. What a doll! I can't wait to see her this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of the jug band glad I have a good excuse to watch now! Love my Stella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Stella! Look out mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete