Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brave and curious

Stella is constantly moving and exploring. She is crawling the traditional way and still uses her scoot/pull method as well. She is trying to pull up on everything. Yesterday afternoon, I put her in her crib while I went to put laundry in the dryer. When I came back, she was holding on to the top of the crib with one hand, leaned way back trying to balance herself and grab with her other hand, too. I laughed and helped her out before snapping a few pictures. She almost had it down but couldn't figure out how to stabilize herself to get the other hand up there. She was hanging on for dear life! She stood there for a long time after I helped her with a grin on her face like she was so proud of herself. Then, she let go and fell all the way back. She had a surprised look on her face, but no tears. I'll have to watch her like a hawk now. She is very brace and curious.

Apologies for the low quality pictures lately. . . As some of you know, I've been using my Blackberry and computer at work to blog. My nice set up that I had at home was destroyed a couple of weeks ago. My dear husband may or may not have sat on the ottoman causing my laptop to bounce off into the floor shattering the screen. It was a true test of our marriage. HAHA! So, you'll all have to suffer through pictures from my phone for now.





1 comment: