Thursday, September 16, 2010

Morning Routine

I cracked up the other day when I found out about Stephen and Stella's new morning routine. Normally she is still sleeping when I leave for work in the mornings, but I got to catch it action two times this week. Since mornings are always hectic, Stephen has taken advantage of Stella's newly acquired skills that make her a little more independent.

While he is getting dressed or fixing breakfast, Stella props up on her pillow and watches Sportscenter while having a bottle. Sometimes she tosses it to the side for a little playtime with her toys. She is a little sponge now learning so much everyday. I know I say it all of the time, but it's so fun to watch!

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture!! Give her a hug from Nana, miss that smile!!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every girl needs a little dose of Mike & Mike in the Morning!

    ReplyDelete