Monday, September 27, 2010

Doing the Dishes

Stella is ALL over the house now. She is into everything and is a very fast crawler. She is going to have incredible upper body strength because she still prefers to push off with her arms and slide across the floor. It's much more effective than a traditional crawl on our wood laminate floors. Smart kid, huh? I've threatened to attach a swiffer cloth to her belly and let her go to town! This weekend she decided to help me with the house work.



This is her "I'm a little stinker" face.



And guess who has her first TOOTH? Yay! After a long period of heavy drool and incessant chewing, she finally cut it over the weekend. I spotted it last Wednesday while she sat with me during choir practice. It was just a little spot where her gums were breaking. Now you can see the little tooth shining through. Maybe I'll tie her down for a picture of it, but she's not a fan of anyone checking out her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment