Saturday, September 18, 2010

Football!

You can't be a member of our family and not love football. Stella got to go to her first high school game last night and I would say that she is definitely a lover of the game. Look at the concentration on her face while watching the field. . .



Before the game we went to Wendy's for a quick dinner. Notice that there isn't much around her. She wanted to grab the tray and fries which would have been perfectly fine had she wanted to eat. But. . . she just wanted to play. Stella could care less about food. We still feed her as often as she will let us, but bottles are her thing. Everyone keeps telling me that one day it will hit her and she will love to eat. We will just keep waiting. As long as she is healthy and growing, I'm OK. I know you can't tell much in this picture, but she is wearing a jersey with glitter that says "MVP #1 Cutie." I love it! Her hair is also cracking me up lately. The curly poof on top continues to grow. I've been telling her that she has the Buddy Holly look going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment