Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I can crawl!

Stella was playing in her favorite spot. (Notice the little purple, yellow, and green toy that is sitting inside her teething ring.)



Now how did that get over there?



Go go gadget crawl!



If I put my knees under here, and my booty way up here, and lower my head just so . . .



Slowly but surely. . .



I'm gonna' getcha.



Almost there. . .



Aha! Victory!



Mastering the new skill.



Hmmmm, I left something under here, too.



Stella has mastered the "inchbug" crawl. She even took a few normal crawling strides tonight. Who knows what her chosen style will be, but she is certainly mobile now. Mommy and Daddy must prepare ourselves. . . and the house!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited about Stella's new milestone!! Where does time go? I Cannot wait to see her do this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just you wait. You better do a thorough cleaning of the house because that child will find EVERYTHING you think you have hidden or lost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this is already happening.

    ReplyDelete