Saturday, August 21, 2010

Obion County Fair

I LOVE fair week in Obion County and was so excited to take Stella for the first time. She was there 4 days and loved it just like Mommy. We finally talked Daddy into suffering through the heat to go with us tonight. She looks so long in this picture. Is this really our baby?!



Happy girl.



OK, you win me a fish Daddy. I'll try to get your Dr. Pepper.



Neat, TWO fish!



Water break.



May I introduce you to a Travelin' Taco. Take a bag of Fritos, cut it down the side, and fill with your favorite taco trimmings. Our bag consisted of ground beef, nacho cheese, tomatoes, onions, salsa, and sour cream. OH MY! Thank goodness the fair only comes once a year or I would weigh even more.



Aunt Sis cracks me up!



Humidity = Extra curls



One tired baby girl.



Earlier in the week. . .



Second Baptist Choir sang on Wednesday night.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a big time. I would find it more enjoyable if they'd host the fair in September.

    I did enjoy a corndog (since Petrina uses so much flour in her mix it's fairly safe) & Steve brought home James Roys wings a couple of nights. Those things are outrageous! JR tried to send me home with a box of a dozen fiddle sticks - I declined and have regretted it ever since. lol I could be enjoying one right now! dern it. =o)

    ReplyDelete