Saturday, April 3, 2010

April already?!

I heard it the whole time I was pregnant, but time truly does fly with babies. Stella is growing like crazy and learning new things everyday. It's fun to watch her notice more about her little world. She loves to be outside and thankfully, the last week has offered many opportunities. She takes everything in and loves to stick her tongue out when a breeze blows. Today, Stephen was rocking her while I was finishing up with my hairdo. I walked by her room and thought that they looked like the picture of Spring in their outfits, so I had to snap a picture.

We are looking forward to a wonderful Easter service in the morning. I can't wait to dress up Stella and enjoy it as a little family this year. God has blessed Stephen and I in such a special way with Stella. Sometimes it's hard to understand that after paying the ultimate sacrifice for me, which would have been enough, he continues to hand out blessings. I am so thankful. As the wonderful hymn says, "I serve a risen Savior!"

1 comment: