Saturday, April 24, 2010

They're done!

Stella's collages that I talked about in an earlier post are finally complete and up in her room! They turned out so well. There is one hanging on each side of her crib. I told Ms. Jean what colors were in her room and that I loved music and eclectic things. These are what she designed. I am so happy with them!





For the past week or so, it seems you can never look at Stella and not find her with at least one arm in the air. I am not sure what that is all about other than she is growing like crazy and stretching.



Today, I thought this outfit would be appropriate. The froggy is holding an umbrella. It has rained like crazy since about 9 o'clock last night. My flower beds will look amazing next week!

3 comments:

  1. I love those! How neat and what a keepsake.

    I'm hoping for snuggles around 5 today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collages!!! She growing and changing so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I like the flashcards. And that baby!!

    ReplyDelete