Sunday, April 18, 2010

He's Back!

Stephen was gone for two days with my dad on a turkey hunt in LBL. Let's just say, I'm not cut out to be a single mom! I missed him like crazy aside from the fact that everything took twice as long without that extra set of hands. I was expecting to have the house spotless before he returned because I had no weekend plans. No such luck. I got lots of things done, but without Daddy here to entertain, I wasn't able to do it all. That's ok. We spent lots of quality time together. I would not trade time with Stella for anything in the world. The joy she has brought to our lives is indescribable!

These are some shots from our lazy Saturday. She looked so sweet in her crib when I went in to get her.





I was cracking her up doing different voices and making faces during a diaper change. Unfortunately, I never snapped a picture of a huge smile, but this little half grin is too cute!

2 comments:

  1. Would you please stop calling my precious grand child Frank Burns!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete