Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Maybe it's a skosh early. . .

I can't help but wonder what Stella will pick as a hobby one day. She may love soccer. Softball might be her thing. Ballet? (I hope not. . .) Whatever she loves, Stephen and I will be right there supporting her along the way. But, I can only hope that music will become a big part of her life as it did mine. I think the following items could persuade her! These are all made just for kids or are available in small scale!

* Daisy Rock - Maybe she will learn to shred like Nancy Wilson!



* Schoenhut - This is an actual 49-key baby grand piano! And the price proves it... It's so cute!



* DeRosa Drum set- I think I would have more fun with this than Stella!



Ahhh. . . I just love it all!

And for starters, Rockabye is a neat site that sells lullaby renditions of music from lots of rock n roll bands. Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Guns n Roses, and my personal favorite. . .

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Nancy. :) She's bound to have tons of natural talent; that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I love it, I love it. And I got her a cool Easter gift on Broadway tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I CAN'T WAIT We can set her studio up her on highway 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss her today.
    Love that STella soooo much!

    ReplyDelete