Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome to Missouri.

Just another day to add to the list of firsts for little Stella. . . a trip out of state. Last weekend my Papaw had an accident and suffered several broken bones. He is in the hospital in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. Mom, Sis, Stella and I went for a visit today. He was very surprised and so happy to see his great granddaughter for the second time even if it had to be in a hospital. I was so glad to see that he seemed to be doing well considering his injuries. We hope that Papaw has a speedy recovery!



It always makes me nervous to try something new with Stella. I don't want her to be uncomfortable or have a melt down in a different setting from the comforts of home. I was a nervous wreck on our first trip to the doctor, church, and any other public place for that matter. I don't know why? She does so well everywhere we go. Stella is such a good baby! She enjoyed the car ride very much and barely made a peep except when a hunger pain struck. I need to just realize that everything is going to be ok! Whew, that is tough for a first time mommy.

Yesterday we got to view the proofs from Stella's first photo session. I was so happy with them. I was a little worried that we would have good ones to choose from because Stella was upset when we tried the naked baby shots. She still doesn't enjoy being without clothes - my modest little girl! But Tammy always seems to get great shots. Here is a sampling. . .




Now the hard part - How will I ever choose or have enough wall space?

1 comment: