Sunday, March 28, 2010

Print my blog!

I was set on starting this blog after Stella's birth because I knew that I would be consistent with posts and pictures. I like my computer time and find it much easier (and faster) to type than write. I am so picky about my handwriting and stress over it looking perfect. I do have a traditional baby book as well. There are no do-overs in a baby book and that stresses me out. I hate a mistake when writing by hand. I go through lots of note cards for this reason! I have filled out several pages in her book, but her "virtual" one is already so much more interesting. I think scrapbooking is also a really neat and fun thing, but it's very time consuming and can get rather expensive. I love the creativity of scrapbooking but again, I am so picky and a perfectionist to a fault. Blogging is just easier. I can write (type) about our family's memories as they happen instead of staying months behind with scrapbooking. Plus, scrapbooking is mainly for pictures.

There are so many sites now that offer printing for blogs. I plan on printing every 6 months to a year depending on the number of posts. I think the books will be wonderful keepsakes for our family, but I know that Stella will especially love to read them one day. I still pour over photo albums and baby books of Dawn and I. I wish that blogs had been around back then! I would have enjoyed reading what Mom had to say.

Sites that I am considering to use for blog printing:

www.scrapbookblogger.com

www.blog2print.com

This is Stella staring at Aunt Sis this weekend. Unfortunately, I always snapped shots in between her cute little smiles. She thought Aunt Sis was a hoot!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with handwriting. I still don't like my, "H's". =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you get that handwriting thingy from your mamma..........I've thrown away a ton of notecards in my life because I was unhappy with them. Silly I suppose, but I did it anyway.

    ReplyDelete