Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a good sport!

Today was the big day, Stella's first shots. She did so well! I think the only part that bothered her was being held down for a second. She cried very briefly, and then was her normal self. I was so relieved. I didn't want her to get really upset. At this age, she does not understand what is going on at the doctor's office. I dread those months in the future when she realizes "what's up."

At least she got some cool Daffy Duck bandaids.



Stella weighed in at 11.3 lbs today. She is 22 3/4 inches long. That averages out to around the 60th percentile for her age. Great news! There is nothing better than hearing that your child is happy and healthy.



Last night, Stella sported her first pair of Gap jeans to our revival at church. I love her cute little shirt, too. I think Stephen is a fan of it as well. : ) Our little girl is growing up so fast!



3 comments:

  1. I love that Baby Girl! I knew she would be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those precious little legs......... Love them. Have I mentioned lately I'm crazy over Stella??????????????

    Love you most,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news indeed! I love that outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete